Do you own property in Japan?/Do you have a company in Japan?

Are you concerned about being asked to sign legal documents in Japanese only?
Do you wish to transfer your title in property to your own company?
Do you need to keep your company properly maintained?
We can take care of everything, and it won’t cost you a fortune in legal fees.

Official documents from Japan

Is your government, your lawyer or your bank asking you to submit official documents from Japan that do not exist in Japan?
We can assist.